Georgetown Health Foundation’s multi-faceted philanthropy is grounded in our rich history of relationship-building. We leverage our resources to generate and accelerate positive change in our community’s health through programs and connections.
In 2015, the Foundation commissioned a needs assessment in Southeast Georgetown which has framed our strategic priorities. These priorities are:
- Affordability and availability of quality housing
- Access to college readiness programs and post-secondary educations
- Accessibility of daycare, afterschool programs, and play for children
- Equitable access to healthy foods and nutrition education
- Greater economic security
- Access to affordable dental care & need for increased cultural competency among service providers
- Availability and accessibility of quality mental health services
- Acknowledge and reframe power differentials in social services, schools, and healthcare systems
- Meaningful connection between leaders and policy makers with community
Our grants process recurs annually. For more information, visit grants.
Georgetown Health Foundation’s affiliates include:
- Georgetown Community Resource Center (GCRC)
- St. David’s Georgetown Hospital Volunteer Services Program
- Volunteer Chaplains