The Georgetown Health Foundation Community Rooms are available to non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations whose primary focus aligns with the strategic priorities of GHF.
Currently there is no fee for using the Community Rooms; however, a signed Responsibility Agreement is required. A Room Reservation should be submitted to request a reservation. It is preferred that the the forms are submitted to GHF via email to Linda@gthf.org. A hard copy may be completed and delivered to the GHF office.
GHF at its sole discretion will grant use of the facility.
The Community Rooms are located in the Lake Aire Medical Center at 2423 Williams Drive, Suite 101, Georgetown, Texas and are not physically attached to the Georgetown Health Foundation offices which are in the same center. Please review this Map to locate the rooms.
|Single Room Capacity||Standard Set Up*||Maximum with Tables & Chairs||Maximum Auditorium Style|
|Room A||* Six 8 ft rectangle tables
30 chairs in room
3 per table = 18
4 per table = 24
|Room B||* Eight 6 ft rectangle tables
30 chairs in room
2 per table = 16
3 per table = 24
|Room C||* Five 6 ft round tables
35 chairs in room
6 per table = 30
7 per table = 35
8 per table = 40
If more chairs are needed, reserve two rooms or supplement with folding chairs.
|Combined Room Capacity||Maximum with Tables & Chairs||Maximum Auditorium Style|
|Rooms A & B||90||135|
|Rooms B & C||100||150**|
|Rooms A, B & C||200**||274**|
**100 Fabric Chairs and 30 folding plastic chairs are available.
- Eight 8 ft (96″) plastic rectangular tables (Six are set up in Room A)
- Nine 6 ft (72″) plastic rectangular tables (Eight are set up in Room B)
- Seven 6 ft (72″) round wooden tables (5 are set up in Room C / 2 are in Storage Closet)
- 100 fabric chairs (distributed between rooms – approximately 30 chairs in each room)
- 30 white plastic folding chairs stored in Storage Closet
The tables and chairs may be rearranged, but should be returned to the Standard Room Set Up at the conclusion of each meeting. Note the maximum number of occupants and the standard number of chairs in each room. If your meeting exceeds the number of chairs in the standard number, please request more than one room (or you may supplement with available folding chairs).
A/V Equipment is kept in the Equipment Cabinet in Storage Closet (accessed through Room C).
PLEASE NOTE: Lost or damaged equipment is the responsibility of the user. Any repair or replacement costs are the responsibility of the organization using the equipment.
A projector is mounted in the ceiling of each room. Projectors may be linked or combined for use in multiple rooms. Instructions – Connecting & Troubleshooting Projector
Boxes are kept inside the Equipment Cabinet and are labeled for each Room:
- Remote control to projector
- VGA projector cable
- HDMI cable
- Audio cord
NOTE: Converters are not provided for Apple products
- One cable to convert from HDMI to VGA is available
- HDMI alone will not link projectors. The converter is required.
- HDMI may be used for single rooms.
Review Multiple Room A/V Instructions.
Sound Equipment [Sound system may be linked or combined for use in multiple rooms]
- Wireless Lavaliere microphone, receiver, and connections
- Podium microphone and cord
- Handheld corded microphone
- Wireless handheld microphone, receiver, and connections
- Table top stand and floor stand for handheld microphones
Instructions for Connecting the Microphones
Six easels (hang on wall beside Equipment Cabinet in Storage Closet)
NOTE: pads and markers are not provided
Guest Access to wireless internet
- WIFI login information is posted by the doors in each room and is updated periodically.
Kitchen Facilities (please clean after use)
- Two Self-Igniting Gas Stoves, each with oven
- One full size refrigerator (no freezer)
- NOTE: A coffee maker is not available